Sunday, July 10, 2011

UPDATE July 10, 2011












Thought you all might like to see some pictures of my new grandbaby, Brady Kristopher Deschene born to my daughter, Tina on June 17th as well as some pictures taken just yesterday of the church fellowship hall and kitchen.

My wife spent 3 weeks in FL helping our daughter after the C-section for the birth of Brady. I sure missed her for those three weeks, but she was a great blessing and help to my daughter and her family in FL. It will be awhile before I too will be able to get my hands on the new baby and I can't wait to do so. He sure is a handsome baby!

While Bonnie was in FL I worked on completing the fellowship hall. My kids and grandkids worked many hours with me to get much cleaning done by carting much junk out to the dumpster and putting things away from all over the work site. Our church folks moved all the appliances and supplies from the old kitchen last Wednesday night and the final touch was completed by several of our ladies to set up the new kitchen. The fire marshal, building inspector and health official all gave their approvals and we are ready to use the new facilities for our camp meeting that starts today and runs from July 10-17. The health official said, "This is a first class kitchen, I wish all the kitchens in town looked as good as yours." THAT was a blessing to hear!

I will post some pictures of the camp meeting later next week (if I remember to do so).

No comments:

Post a Comment